Thursday, March 23, 2006

Weird dreams!!

I usually get weird dreams. Something like - 'I'm in the office in the midst of work just to discover that I've not worn my shirt. I move around desks asking people for a spare shirt'.

This is just one of so many weird dreams I get. I forget things and that's why I maintain spares. I've a spare bok, pen and even a hand kerchief in my bag. After this dream, I was left wondering if I should maintain a dress too in the bag! Who knows, it could be useful to someone like me, if not for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny...
Usually what is going on your mind comes in the form of dreams.
This thinking might be conscious or unconscious.If you observe keenly you understand this relation.
HAPPY DREAMING!!!

Anonymous said...

These kinda dreamz come when u start sleeping in office..................:-) Better not sleep in office...........I recommend u to work instead of keeping spares with u.......I agree to it that u tend to create more fans for u at office by peeling off your shirt...........But u see.......It all depends

Reyaansh said...

Gud that u REMEMBER ur dreams...don worry they'll help u remember the rest... :)