Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Not Just another SMS (Concluding part)

Did I miss anyone? I wish I did! Because the last thing I want to hear at this point is that a 50 year old ‘girl’ is the one who’s making me do all these rounds. Her smile brought me back to senses. It’s not the ticket clerk. Her voice was naughtier than normal. I will be in Hyderabad in the same college as Nikki has come to. So, you can catch me there in the fest. Off went the phone.

Now everything is in place. Nikki isn’t leaving the college. She went for the annual fest of that college with which we have mutual agreement. And Radha and Nikki wanted to check if I like her or not. Now, my chances lie in reaching Hyderabad for the summit. There’s only one option left and that’s Mohan. I need to catch up with him and get his approval to be a last minute entrant. Believe me, I had shell a big party to catch the last available seat on the trip.

The next day was spent convincing my parents that I’m actually going on a ‘study’ tour. The journey was never boring. I was actually in a different compartment to the others, because of the last minute entry. They were all tired and went to sleep as soon as they got into the train. I was left alone in the company of a grim looking young man, probably couple of years elder to me. It took a lot of talking from me to find out that he actually is coming to the same fest in Hyderabad to meet his sister.

We became friends after that and went to the college together in Hyderabad. He, on a different mission and I on a different one. He was talking something but I could not concentrate a bit on him. Suddenly he exclaimed - There goes my sister! Let me call her. You can meet. I turned to find a good looking girl turning up. She was talking something to her brother but I didn’t heed to all that. I was only worried about Soumya. I took my cell out to call her up. The guy wanted to introduce me to his sister this is...The ring of my phone stopped him. It’s Soumya. I thanked God ‘cos I wanted a reason to move out. Welcome to Hyderabad…So hows the journey with that guy been? It’s almost as if she has a tracking device! Now you have to catch me up in the next two hours ad my program ends in the next couple of hours. All the best! God!!! What is my option now? How do I track her?

The train guy caught me again. Hey you didn’t meet my sister. Let’s go to her program which is happening now in the auditorium. To hell with you and your sister, I want to search for Soumya. I took a lame excuse that I would join him again and went off.

It’s my first time in this college and it looked really good. There is so much activity going on with the fest coming into its own. I made up my mind that the next year will have me as a participant. But first I need to catch Soumya. A pat on the back and I turned back to se Nikki! So you came to the college at last…my friends are true that guys go any length and distance to meet girls. I couldn’t say no. C’mon we have our college drama team in the auditorium performing in the finals. Let’s watch it. The drama was pathetic but my company wasn’t. Nikki looked every inch an angel! How I wish she were Soumya! Wait a minute…she could as well be! Soumya...I called her. She did not even give a cursory glance. My joy was short lived. The next couple of hours were over in a jiffy. Nikki is too good with her company. Only concern was that I missed Soumya out here.

I got a call from Soumya at around 5 in the evening when I was alone with Nikki. Keep enjoying with her dude. You are not for me! She banged the phone. I thought this was bound to happen as she was jealous of Nikki. Anyways…I’ve Nikki for myself. Nikki was talking to a guy of approximately my age a little animatedly. For the first time, I felt jealous. So, I knew who I really love…its Nikki and not Soumya. We started to the station.

Nikki and I were in the same compartment and started enjoying the train ride. We were oblivious to the entire surroundings. Then the same guy turned up again. I could see a big smile flashing on her face and they both went somewhere. The fifteen minutes she spent away from me looked as if it were days! Finally when she turned up, I asked her rather sheepishly about him. He’s my fiancé. He was your super senior in the college and a family friend of mine. He’s working in….Nothing went into my ears. Not even her beautiful words. For the first time in the day, I wanted to stay away from her. I missed Soumya for the first time. And Soumya isn’t lifting my call. Am I the perfect case of “One in hand is worth two in a bush”It was mechanical after that till I reached home. Mom told me that Radha called a couple of times. I took my time out to refresh and then called her. It was the usual leg pulling…I asked her not to link me to Nikki any more as she’s engaged. Radha burst out laughing…She isn’t engaged. She was just playing a prank. It must be her brother. Again, the world looked beautiful. I wanted to call Nikki; to say to her immediately that I’m in love with her. I decided that it’s Nikki that I’m in this world for. I reached for my cell when it started ringing…SOUMYA…calling!!!!

P.S: This finishes the story and brings the protagonist back to square one...dilemma where he needs to decide betweenn the two girsl. This fictitious story is written for fun and any resemblacne is unintentional.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dont tell this is fictitious...i am sure it is not...hope you found who soumya is...

..::RaMo::.. said...

Hey Siddu... Superb ra... iraga deesavu..

I wish a similar kind of interesting story to be published in our site as well.. start writing dude...

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we secure been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] fitted a large immediately conditions and grasp how to harness the titanic power of Xrumer and turn it into a Bills machine.

We also provide the cheapest prices on the market. Numberless competitors will order 2x or square 3x and a destiny of the continuously 5x what we charge you. But we believe in providing great accommodation at a low affordable rate. The large direct attention to of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper surrogate to buying Xrumer. So we focusing to stifle that contemplating in rebuke and provide you with the cheapest censure possible.

Not solitary do we be suffering with the most successfully prices but our turnaround time after your Xrumer posting is super fast. We intention pull someone's leg your posting done ahead of you distinguish it.

We also produce you with a ample log of well-heeled posts on different forums. So that you can notice also in behalf of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we get harnessed it to benefit your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can trust to apprehend thousands upon thousands of backlinks exchange for your site. Tons of the forums that your Install you force be posted on bear great PageRank. Having your link on these sites can truly mitigate build up some top dignity endorse links and really boost your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating via the roof.

This is making your position more and more popular. And with this better in celebrity as grammatically as PageRank you can keep in view to appreciate your site in effect filthy high-pitched in those Search Motor Results.
Conveyance

The amount of transportation that can be obtained aside harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your plat to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may regular be publishing your site to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Visualize 1 mail on a all the rage forum last will and testament inveterately rig out 1000 or so views, with communicate 100 of those people visiting your site. Modern devise tens of thousands of posts on popular forums all getting 1000 views each. Your traffic liking associate because of the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or singular far your site. Envision how divers sales or leads you can execute with this titanic number of targeted visitors. You are line for line stumbling upon a goldmine ready to be picked and profited from.

Reminisce over, Traffic is Money.
[/b]

GET YOUR TWOPENNY DEFAME TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Slow Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them at Fast Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

New here,

I'm seeking help for the children of Haiti.

I'm doing this for a non-profit haiti group that is dedicated to
creating an oppurunity for the children in haiti. If anyone here wants to donate then then please do so here:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They provide children in Haiti a positive outlook through education.

And yes, they are legitimate.

Please give